Railway insulator,polymer railway insulator
Traditional material of Railway insulator
is always porcelain/ceramic or glass, now days polymer railway insulator
is commonly uesed. And for us Orient Power is one of the railway insulator manufacturer
. For recent several years we get the certificate which can prove that we have the right to supply polymer railway insulator to our national grid. Through these years' effort we have won many our coutry national grid raiway tender projects. These polymer railway insulator includes composite pin insulator, composite suspension insulator.
Composite railway insulator 35KV Composite suspension insulator
Advantages of Polymer railway insulator:
1. light weight: it is easy to transport and install
2. unbreakable: for porcelain insulator or glass insulator, these are fragile
3. hydrophobic: since the material of silicone rubber has very good hydrophobicity
4. resistant to ozone & UV radiations
5. resistant to earth quake shocks
6. self cleaning properties & resistant to vandalism
For the composite pin railway insulator, the voltage class can be 15KV, 25KV, 35KV.
For the composite suspension railway insulator, the voltage class can be 15kv, 25kV.35kV
Railway insulator Polymer railway insulator
The core is the insulating part of the composite insulator and is made of epoxy reinforced fibre glass and is designed to ensure the necessary mechanical characteristics. The epoxy reinforced fibre glass core used in the manufacturing of silicone rubber insulator. And it is manufactured by protrusion process using boron free ECR grade glass fibre having requirement mechanical and electrical characteristics.